FEES REQUIRED TO BE REGISTERED WITH THE CVBC
(This information is up to date as of March 22, 2016.)
A summary of all CVBC fees to be paid in order to be newly registered with the CVBC.
All fees are subject to GST.
1. Application for Registration Fee $ 525.00 ($ 500.00 + $ 25.00 GST)
2. Bylaw Exam Fee
- Regular Exam: $ 367.50 ($ 350.00 + $ 17.50 GST)
- Special Exam: $ 682.50 ($ 650.00 + $ 32.50 GST)
3. Bylaw Seminar Deposit (returnable)
- For regular exam None
- For special exam $ 465.00 (returned after attendance at seminar)
4. Annual Registration Dues
Please also see Appendix C of the CVBC Bylaws.
Fees differ according to registration category.
The annual registration dues must be paid before an applicant will be granted registration.
The annual registration dues are prorated for new applicants to the quarter year.
Please contact the Registration Assistant for more information, at 604-929-7090 or toll free at 1-800-463-5399, or at email@example.com
The CVBC does not collect annual fees for the CVMA of CVMA-SBCV Chapter.
If you wish to become a member of the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA) www.canadianveterinarians.net. The Society of B.C. Veterinarians (SBCV) a Chapter of the CVMA may also be contacted through the CVMA website for further information regarding the benefits and fees for voluntary membership.