Director of First Impressions: In this role, you’re tasked with a duty that’s integral to our success! You will be the first point of contact for our clients walking through the door. Your goal day in and day will be to enhance the client’s experience at the practice by coordinating between the clients and members of the medical team.
The main duties of this role are:
- Greeting clients in a professional manner in person or over the telephone and addressing their requests and concerns
- Handling inquiries, scheduling appointments, processing transactions
- Performing various administrative duties - Interacting with clients and patients in a compassionate manner - Previous veterinary experience or education as an asset
Workspace: VCA Canada’s Blueridge-Cove Animal Hospital, in beautiful North Vancouver
, provides complete nose to toes pet care, including dental, eye and skin care, on-site ultrasound, x-ray, and boarding facilities for our patients. About Our Candidate: We’re looking for a passionate and energetic Client Care Specialist to join our dedicated team in a collaborative environment where medicine and pets come first! Our staff join us because they are passionate about what they do!
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Motivation to continuously develop your knowledge and skills and become an “A” team player - Must be flexible with a schedule and have the ability to work evenings and weekends
Why VCA Canada? Here’s what you can expect from us:
-Professional development through annual VCA Canada conferences and annual CE allowances to help upgrade your skills
- Industry leading customer service training through VCA Canada’s Client Experience Program
- A commitment to giving back to the community through participation in charitable programs and initiatives. We also offer competitive wages, pet and veterinary discounts and group benefits for full-time staff.
Come join us! Please send us a copy of your resume and cover letter or LinkedIn profile to: Email: email@example.com